Friday, February 24, 2012

Pin It.




As if I needed another online time waster (I'm looking at you, Facebook).

I think Pinterest is the next manipulator of e-commerce. Everyday another friend of mine has joined the ranks of those us already pinning away our virtual wants - recipes we're going to make (or already have made), DIY ideas and of course, the material things. For me, that last one is the worst !! However, it should be noted that when I pin outfits I love, I'm pinning them for Jennifer Aniston's body, not mine. As a result I have quite the fabulous virtual closet. I'd like to be able to say that I'm really using it to shop, and that I intend to purchase one of the items I've seen - but that would be a lie. I think that people WILL do that, though. For now I'll just be pinning outfits for Jen and making recipes that will ensure I don't ever have a body like hers.
Oooh, Pinterest. You're kind of a bitch.

Are you on Pinterest? Have you bought anything you've seen on there, or just made the recipes like me ?

No comments:

Post a Comment