Monday, February 27, 2012

The Cat's An Asshole.
















So much for not swearing, but there's no other way to describe her.



Last night SHE (asshole cat) decided to bat around a coffee mug that the husband had left on the table ... at 3am. I thought we were under seige (a coffee mug hitting the floor in the dead of night is LOUD). We flew downstairs to find her crouching down (oh, she knew) and the mug down for the count. It's like she knows that it takes me forever to get back to sleep.



This is the same cat who crawled up into the laundry room ceiling, over the wall, and fell through the basement bathroom ceiling - onto my brother while he was using the bathroom. Then did it again the next day.



She's lucky the children love her so much.


Have you ever had a love / tolerate relationship with a pet ? I am not a bad person, I swear ... I love animals, but I don't enjoy feline debauchery.

No comments:

Post a Comment